About the Program
The Pedro C. Lujan ESL Program is federally funded and mandated to:
- Provide resource services to identified ELLs ( English Language Learners) based on the Home Language Surveys and the results of the LAS Links assessment.
- Monitor the progress and placement of all ELLs in the school.
- Provide resources to teachers to assist learning in the regular classrooms.
- Participate and encourage activities in the school that support and recognize ALL students.
- Compile and report and document essential information and data crucial for the continued support and resourcing of the program.